Planning and carrying out the dental implantation surgery using CT study and computed modeling.
- Preparing the patient for CT study.
- Implant-Assistant® software.
- Scanning procedure.
- The format of data, analysis of the CT scan and preparation for planning in the Implant-Assistant software.
- Setup of the Implant-Assistant software, folder paths, import, and how to open and save the project.
- Restoring occlusion integrity and making a radiopaque guide.
- Menu and program dialogs.
- Neurovascular fascicle visualization.
- Diagnostics and planning tools.
- Density of bone tissue.
- Shape of bone tissue.
- Choosing the implants and places for installation, taking into account the quantitative and qualitative composition of bone tissue.
- Choosing the surgery method, based on the analysis data.
- Different surgical guides.
- Using surgical and implantation guides Implant-Guide®.
Duration of seminar – 1 day. Seminar fee – 9,000 rubles. Users of Implant-Assistant software can participate in the seminar free of charge. Application for the seminar.