Text Lesson 3: The position of the sleeve in the surgical guide is determined by the choice of drill – the drilling depth is indicated and set by the drill. The cutting edge of the drill is moved relative to the implant apex using the Move Drill tool or the manipulator buttons. The drill is quickly changed using the central manipulator buttons or the Change Drill length tool. The movement resolution is determined by the values in the manipulator window used to change steps. You can pop-up this window by right clicking on the movement arrows on the drill manipulator. You can as well choose the right drill in the drill properties menu. Link to file high quality: www.cdi.ru/Lessons_IA/choice_and_control_of_drill_big_eng.avi.zip
- Disc reading tomograph KaVo, GALILEOS (Sirona format).
- Import of DICOM file with patient CT/CBCT study.
- Implants placement and choice drills.
- Advanced implantation systems library.
- Usage of 3D scanning data for surgical guide design.