Text Lesson 6: For convenience and good stability of the template at the time of surgery, fixing screws can be used. The Section point tool selects the place for fixing the template. The Fixing screw tool is activated using the appropriate button on the toolbar. When this tool is activated, a fixing screw-inserting cursor appears. To insert a fixing screw, you need to create a point with the left mouse button at the fixing place in the template, and holding the button down, drag the cursor in the direction of the bone tissue. The final position of the fixing screw is chosen by the Move tool, Rotate tool, or the Fixing Screw Manipulator. After final insertion, check the inner surface of the template whether the sleeve goes beyond its boundary. Link to file high quality: www.cdi.ru/Lessons_IA/fix_big_eng.avi.zip
- Disc reading tomograph KaVo, GALILEOS (Sirona format).
- Import of DICOM file with patient CT/CBCT study.
- Implants placement and choice drills.
- Advanced implantation systems library.
- Usage of 3D scanning data for surgical guide design.