Text Lesson 1b: A panoramic curve can only be drawn in an axial view. In the upper jaw, the panoramic curve is drawn at the level of the lower boundary of the maxillary sinus. The Panoramic curve tool on the toolbar is used to create a panoramic curve. In order to create a panoramic curve, you need to create a starting point by left clicking in the axial view box. Then, according to the jaw bend, set the intermediate points of the curve by pressing the left mouse button. You can finish the creation by pressing the right mouse button, or set the end point by double-clicking. For a proper orientation of the panoramic curve, you should start constructing it from the right side. After creating the panoramic curve, a panoramic view and cross-section view are automatically created. Link to file high quality: www.cdi.ru/Lessons_IA/panoramic_max_big_eng.avi.zip
- Disc reading tomograph KaVo, GALILEOS (Sirona format).
- Import of DICOM file with patient CT/CBCT study.
- Implants placement and choice drills.
- Advanced implantation systems library.
- Usage of 3D scanning data for surgical guide design.